Rotting.. Turning Mouldy soon.. haha

Posted by kissiaojoy on 3:21 PM
Heys people.. How's life?? I'm getting kinda bored from not working.. Had been rotting at home since the begining of this week.. And I think.. I'm gonna turn mouldy soon... haha

Perhaps you all would ask if i had regret making the decision to stop working.. Cos I seems kinda bored of rotting at home.. My answer will be NO... i've never regret my own decisions.. Yes.. This kind of life might seems bored.. But I'm feeling very carefree nowadays.. I can do whatever I want at my own speed.. Can go out any time i want, can splurge n enjoy life.. YES.. I'm not earning that much as last time.. But I've got back my life.. That's what I want to achieve =))

As for what had happened to my pay?? Well.. I've spent majority of it buying my macbook.. If you all had noticed.. I've been using 2 different msn nicks.. haha.. That's because.. I've been switching between using my normal laptop n macbook=P Hehex

I've been hugging onto my laptops for many hours each day.. and worst thing of all.. Cos I have my macbook.. My parents n sisters came snatching the usage of the normal laptop with me... Sianz.. But sometime. I'm using both at the same time.. Muahahahaha.. I'm crazy..

I kinda feel of doing more crazy things like cutting my hair to shoulder length.. Cos the length of my hair now... makes me find it irritating.. But I cant bear to cut off my long long hair.. On the other hand.. I want a new look to start my poly life!! Haiz.. I dont know how to make a decision.. But i've cut my fringe!! From being able to cover my face to only slightly below my eyes.. Like almost 3/4 of it gone!! I like this new fringe.. But when I tie my hair up.. The fringe looks kinda wierd.. haiz.. I needa see wad I can do about that..

Here comes the comparison=)

Long fringe


short fringe


Lols.. Is the difference obvious??

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.