BIG NEWS!!!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:35 PM
HOT NEWS!!! BIG NEWS!!!
MY RENFU PAPA N JI QIN MAMA COMING OUT WITH A NEW BOOK ABOUT THEIR WEDDING AT GUAM!!!!!
ALL OF YOU MUST SUPPORT!!!!
Woots!!! I'm getting crazy over this news!!! By hook or by crook I'm gonna get a copy.. Best is one with both papa n mama de autograph.. I'm loving it!! Muz support them!! Money isnt a problem.. No matter how much I'll sure pay de.. For my papa.. No matter how much also worth.. I really missed him lots.. I wonder when will be the next time he coming Singapore.. I hope that's gonna be really soon...
miss him lots.. Papa n mama muz jiayou=)) Lele is damn cute!!!
muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!
MY RENFU PAPA N JI QIN MAMA COMING OUT WITH A NEW BOOK ABOUT THEIR WEDDING AT GUAM!!!!!
ALL OF YOU MUST SUPPORT!!!!
Woots!!! I'm getting crazy over this news!!! By hook or by crook I'm gonna get a copy.. Best is one with both papa n mama de autograph.. I'm loving it!! Muz support them!! Money isnt a problem.. No matter how much I'll sure pay de.. For my papa.. No matter how much also worth.. I really missed him lots.. I wonder when will be the next time he coming Singapore.. I hope that's gonna be really soon...
miss him lots.. Papa n mama muz jiayou=)) Lele is damn cute!!!
muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!muz support!!