IT Fair 2009 =))
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:45 PM
Yipee.. Today is another tiring day.. Went Np in the afternoon to check out my laptop requirements..
MACBOOK!!
I needa get it for my poly education... Haiz.. Needa spend time figuring out how to work it le.. And it's gonna cost ard 3K.. OMG.. Isnt tt a little too much?? Hope I wont regret buying such a expensive laptop bah..
Then we went to the IT Fair at Suntec.. OMG.. Really lots of people lor.. But we managed to squeeze through the crowd and collect all the infos that we want=)) Gonna go back again on Sunday.. Hopefully can get some good bargain then.. XD
I just love my life now.. Full of enjoyments... I'm back enjoying my life instead of working working n working.. I now kinda feel more like a human than a robot=) I'm slowly adding back colours to my life!!
Haiz.. Damn system not working at the wrong time.. Cant catch the last part of today's MFBBT.. Sadded.. Gonna catch it tmr =(
I promise I'll update my Chinese blog someday this week abt e horoscope thing I'm talking abt e previous post.. Give me some time alright.. Gotta run.. Cya
MACBOOK!!
I needa get it for my poly education... Haiz.. Needa spend time figuring out how to work it le.. And it's gonna cost ard 3K.. OMG.. Isnt tt a little too much?? Hope I wont regret buying such a expensive laptop bah..
Then we went to the IT Fair at Suntec.. OMG.. Really lots of people lor.. But we managed to squeeze through the crowd and collect all the infos that we want=)) Gonna go back again on Sunday.. Hopefully can get some good bargain then.. XD
I just love my life now.. Full of enjoyments... I'm back enjoying my life instead of working working n working.. I now kinda feel more like a human than a robot=) I'm slowly adding back colours to my life!!
Haiz.. Damn system not working at the wrong time.. Cant catch the last part of today's MFBBT.. Sadded.. Gonna catch it tmr =(
I promise I'll update my Chinese blog someday this week abt e horoscope thing I'm talking abt e previous post.. Give me some time alright.. Gotta run.. Cya