L O V E
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:51 PM
Wahahahaaha... Today is such a great day.. my internet connection is finally back to normal.. Spent like 2hrs with the technician, figuring out what's wrong with my connection.. I even thought of bringing my laptop for repair cos that's the only thing that still doesn't work when the technician left my house.. But luckily.. Someone from Singtel called and fixed the problem tonight.. I'm really feeling very greatful to them for solving this stupid damn problem.. They are my saviour for the day!! Woots!!
Went to watch Ai Dao Di aka L-O-V-E in the evening.. Out of 5 stars.. I'll give it 3.. Only the last short story is more worth watching.. It's more hilarious and easy to understand.. And of course.. Also because my dear prince n Mo Fan 7 Bang acted in it.. They rocks man!! Director is Mickey Huang..
Really thank him lots for filming them so nicely although each of them only appear for a while.. They looked really great and handsome!! His storyline also didnt disappoint me=))
The other story that I find it not bad.. Is the one directed by Fang Wen Shan.. Find this name very familiar?? He is the one who always worked with Jay Chou for his songs.. His story is very simple n nice.. Not too draggy and not boring.. It's so just nice that I've fell in love with the plot.. A simple storyline that could touch the hearts of many.. It's really great=)
Went to watch movie with lots of people today.. It really rocks.. We laughed together.. Did some funny stuff and enjoyed discussing about the movie.. Love ya lots.. haha.. And unexpectedly.. I met Yang n Elle in the cinema!! Lols.. Thought only I'll be interested in this movie due to idol craze.. Didnt really expect to meet them!!
After movie.. I went to join my mum and a few aunties to sing k.. I'm more like a listener than joining in the fun.. Cos wad I wanna sing.. they wouldnt have heard of it.. But what they sing.. I know how to sing along.. Lols.. That makes me sound old.. haha
I've really enjoyed today lots.. Thanks everyone who made my day=))
Went to watch Ai Dao Di aka L-O-V-E in the evening.. Out of 5 stars.. I'll give it 3.. Only the last short story is more worth watching.. It's more hilarious and easy to understand.. And of course.. Also because my dear prince n Mo Fan 7 Bang acted in it.. They rocks man!! Director is Mickey Huang..
Really thank him lots for filming them so nicely although each of them only appear for a while.. They looked really great and handsome!! His storyline also didnt disappoint me=))
The other story that I find it not bad.. Is the one directed by Fang Wen Shan.. Find this name very familiar?? He is the one who always worked with Jay Chou for his songs.. His story is very simple n nice.. Not too draggy and not boring.. It's so just nice that I've fell in love with the plot.. A simple storyline that could touch the hearts of many.. It's really great=)
Went to watch movie with lots of people today.. It really rocks.. We laughed together.. Did some funny stuff and enjoyed discussing about the movie.. Love ya lots.. haha.. And unexpectedly.. I met Yang n Elle in the cinema!! Lols.. Thought only I'll be interested in this movie due to idol craze.. Didnt really expect to meet them!!
After movie.. I went to join my mum and a few aunties to sing k.. I'm more like a listener than joining in the fun.. Cos wad I wanna sing.. they wouldnt have heard of it.. But what they sing.. I know how to sing along.. Lols.. That makes me sound old.. haha
I've really enjoyed today lots.. Thanks everyone who made my day=))