My 301st post.. Lols
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:20 PM
This is my 301st post.. Nothing much to say.. Just wanna ask you all.. Anyone knows what's the name if Stitch de pink girlfriend?? Or does she has a name??
Well.. Went arcade to play the candyland machine today.. Wanna get Stitch de pink girlfriend to pair up with mt stitch.. But.. Haiz.. Didnt hit the jackpot.. And felt that I've already spent quite a bit on that machine.. So left arcade reluctantly.. haiz..sobs..
I'm really kinda very scared of my internet connection nowadays.. It can just suddenly go heywire.. It's gonna force me crazy soon.. I'm now cherishing every moment I have on the internet..
so.. cya.. I've got more important things to do.. haha
Well.. Went arcade to play the candyland machine today.. Wanna get Stitch de pink girlfriend to pair up with mt stitch.. But.. Haiz.. Didnt hit the jackpot.. And felt that I've already spent quite a bit on that machine.. So left arcade reluctantly.. haiz..sobs..
I'm really kinda very scared of my internet connection nowadays.. It can just suddenly go heywire.. It's gonna force me crazy soon.. I'm now cherishing every moment I have on the internet..
so.. cya.. I've got more important things to do.. haha