Crying Marathon

Posted by kissiaojoy on 2:48 AM
Skipped afternoon lesson and started a crying marathon.. Cried for an hour.. Dunno why.. Suddenly feel very terrible during lunch.. Mood was totally down.. Hates it when I turn emo.. But I can't help it anyway..

"complained" some stuff to Val while having lunch.. And that was supposed to make me feel better.. But apparently it didn't.. Hid in the toilet trying to get myself to chill and hopefully go for the afternoon lesson.. But it failed too.. Told the rest I am not feeling well so that I can skip afternoon's lesson..

Once they left.. I broke down and cried.. I don't understand why is there a sudden outburst of tears.. It's just a sudden gush of emotions.. I cried and cried and cried.. I know those emo tweets must have let my loved ones in sg worry.. While crying.. I still needa reply those messages to let them know that I am fine..

I didn't say I'm okay cos I know I really aren't at that moment.. But now I'm really okay already.. Sorry to make you guys worry for me.. But from this issue.. I can sense and see that who are those that really care about me.. Some messages might just be bullshit though the words sounds sincere.. Sincerity comes from the heart.. If you guys really care.. I will sure be able to sense it.. But I really didn't..

Be it that I am being over sensitive.. I really don't feel that I belong to this clique anymore.. I just wanna go back sg asap.. So that I can run into the arms of my loved ones..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.