Ma Boy.
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
12:44 AM
Ma Boy.
My army boy. My love.
Tomorrow he's gonna report to his new camp. Choa Chu Kang. That's very very very very very far. Probably he will need to stay in, without his iPhone. Which means, contacting him wont be that easy.
Perhaps I should be used to it? It has already been like this since his PTP/BMT days. Missing him for days during the weekdays and might not even meet him on weekends. Even if we meet, I am always yearning for more. Heh
I am very thankful. Very thankful that we actually came on this far. We are like forever apart. Lol. It is because we don't glue to each other like chewing gum, so we cherish every moment together. At least I feel this way. Thank you for always supporting me no matter what I decided to do. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for always being there for me when possible.
Me too. I would also like to be your support, be the shoulder that you could lean on when you are tired. No matter how tough things are during training, do remember that we are all by your side, cheering for you. Just stay healthy in camp and keep in contact. Days will pass very very fast.
Love you.
My army boy. My love.
Tomorrow he's gonna report to his new camp. Choa Chu Kang. That's very very very very very far. Probably he will need to stay in, without his iPhone. Which means, contacting him wont be that easy.
Perhaps I should be used to it? It has already been like this since his PTP/BMT days. Missing him for days during the weekdays and might not even meet him on weekends. Even if we meet, I am always yearning for more. Heh
I am very thankful. Very thankful that we actually came on this far. We are like forever apart. Lol. It is because we don't glue to each other like chewing gum, so we cherish every moment together. At least I feel this way. Thank you for always supporting me no matter what I decided to do. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for always being there for me when possible.
Me too. I would also like to be your support, be the shoulder that you could lean on when you are tired. No matter how tough things are during training, do remember that we are all by your side, cheering for you. Just stay healthy in camp and keep in contact. Days will pass very very fast.
Love you.