Goals of 2013
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
2:21 AM
After one big round, exploring all over the place, I'm back here once again. Had decided that the memories written here shall not be erased. Be it happy or sad memories, those were the times that I had braved through.
2am. I'm not sleeping yet. Being a nice sister, waiting for baby sis to knock off and reach home. Thus I'm here, re-organizing my blog while waiting for her to reach home :)
No doubt I can do a better job in this if I want to after years of coding and stuff. However, I just want to keep this plain and simple. So here it is. With not much design and details, just a small website for me to rant here and there.
It's the last month of 2013. Many things happened in my life, be it big or small, I am contented that I actually achieved the goals that I've set for myself this year.
Nothing major. Just Driving, Korean and Travel.
Driving. Finally, set my mind to learn driving in May after procrastinating for a year. LOL. I've passed both theory exams but just did not manage to muster enough courage for practical. and YES. I finally learnt how to drive. Practical Test set to be in Feb 2014.
Korean. At first it was just a simple thought of learning because I want to understand what my idols are saying. But I have really gained a lot from the lessons. Studying at my own pace, moving on to a second year in this language next year, I have passed my TOPIK beginners Grade 2.
Travel. My virgin flight was given to the China immersion trip during poly year 3. However, my ideal travel country hasn't changed since my secondary school days. TAIWAN. Yes, I am finally setting my foot there at the end of this year! It's a daring trip. Alone, with no one else. Not sure what will happen when I reach there, but I just want this experience of traveling alone to a country that I love.
After everything that I have been through this year, I just want to give myself a break. A well deserved holiday with no one but just myself. Time to step outside and see the world. I will be back in SG next year, with a better me ^^
2am. I'm not sleeping yet. Being a nice sister, waiting for baby sis to knock off and reach home. Thus I'm here, re-organizing my blog while waiting for her to reach home :)
No doubt I can do a better job in this if I want to after years of coding and stuff. However, I just want to keep this plain and simple. So here it is. With not much design and details, just a small website for me to rant here and there.
It's the last month of 2013. Many things happened in my life, be it big or small, I am contented that I actually achieved the goals that I've set for myself this year.
Nothing major. Just Driving, Korean and Travel.
Driving. Finally, set my mind to learn driving in May after procrastinating for a year. LOL. I've passed both theory exams but just did not manage to muster enough courage for practical. and YES. I finally learnt how to drive. Practical Test set to be in Feb 2014.
Korean. At first it was just a simple thought of learning because I want to understand what my idols are saying. But I have really gained a lot from the lessons. Studying at my own pace, moving on to a second year in this language next year, I have passed my TOPIK beginners Grade 2.
Travel. My virgin flight was given to the China immersion trip during poly year 3. However, my ideal travel country hasn't changed since my secondary school days. TAIWAN. Yes, I am finally setting my foot there at the end of this year! It's a daring trip. Alone, with no one else. Not sure what will happen when I reach there, but I just want this experience of traveling alone to a country that I love.
After everything that I have been through this year, I just want to give myself a break. A well deserved holiday with no one but just myself. Time to step outside and see the world. I will be back in SG next year, with a better me ^^