The BIGGEST gift for my 21st birthday

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:39 PM
Woo-hoo

This feels so surreal but I'm flying off in 10 hours time. Finally. Taiwan. My 21st birthday gift to myself. Saving up for a year plus, this trip means really a lot to me.

My dream holiday land. I've been yearning to set my foot there since secondary school days. Year after year of telling myself that I will go there next year, I am finally going there. This decision doesn't come easy though. Traveling alone means I need to convince my parents again and again so that they will not get too worried after getting brainwashed by those aunties and uncles.

Promised to contact home every night. I know the basic need to let them know that I am fine and not let them worry about me. But Mummy's nagging these few nights about staying safe and contact home often is getting kinda out of the way. lol.

It's weird isnt it? I really cannot tahan my mum's nagging about safety and her worries about me at Taiwan alone. However, when my boy told me the same thing, I just find him so adorable.. lol.

Although I really wished my boy could come with me this time round. Just a trip with the two of us alone. Dating in Singapore is getting boring. haha.


Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.